Medical coding is the conversion of Diagnoses and Procedures in to the payable alphanumeric codes. Correct coding will result in fast claim processing which in turn results in increase cash flow by decreasing the time and money spent on the resubmission of a claim. We Outsourcing Medical Coding Services strictly follow CMS Coding Guidelines for speed processing of the claims.
Talisman Solutions Medical Coding Company in Texas provides all type of Outsourcing Medical Coding Services starting from simple outpatient coding to comprehensive inpatient coding.
Talisman covers the following major specialities:-
- Valuation and Management Coding
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
- Family Practice
Physical Safeguards: The protection of physical computer systems and related buildings an equipment form fire and other natural and environmental hazards, as well as from intrusion. Physical safeguards also cover the use of locks, keys, and administrative measures used to control access to computer systems and facilities.
Technical Security Services: Include the processes that are put into place to protect and to control and monitor information access.
Technical Security Mechanisms: Include the processes that are put into place to prevent unauthorized access to data that is transmitted over a communications network.
Experienced Certified Coders:-
Our coders have certified credentials like:-
- CCS – Certified Coding Specialist from AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association)
- CPC – Certified Professional Coders from AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders)
Tools for Coding:-
- AMA’s Current Procedural Terminology CPT
- Ingenix’s International Classification of Disease – ICD 10 CM
- Ingenix’s HCPCS
- ASA and RVG guides
- MS – DRG, IR – DRG
Feedback and Training:-
- Regular feedbacks to our clients to keep them up-to-date for the changes in the Healthcare industry which can impact their revenues.
- Trainings to Physicians, if required, for the current changes in the Healthcare standards