Payment Posting & Denial Analysis:
We have trained professionals in Medical Billing Service Providers to do the posting and analyze for the denials and take corrective measures, Medical Billing Processes which improves your Cash Flow.
Talisman Solutions Have Three Steps of A/R Follow-Up
Talisman Solutions Outsourcing Medical Billing Services have trained callers to reduce AR Days, Medical Billing Service Providers increase your collection ratio and to improve your cash flow through regular follow-up with the insurance carrier and patients.
Step 1: Initial Evaluation
This stage includes the proof and examination of the cases recorded on the A/R report. Medical Billing Companies near me survey the medical policies and recognizes which claims should be balanced off.
Step 2: Analysis and Prioritizing
This step is for the claims or cases that are recognized as uncollectible or for applications where the carrier has not paid by its contracted rate with the healthcare provider.
Step 3: Collection
The claims on this stage are on the documentation to reach of the bearer are re-recorded of confirming all the fundamental charging data, for example, claims to handle address and adaptation to other medical charging rules. We look-after the persistent bills that are produced according to the customer rules and after that caught up with the patients for payments.
Jobs and Responsibilities: A/R Specialists
Talisman Solutions Medical Billing company in Texas look to the work to be done before the doctor can claim a sum from the insurance firm. We work in two divisions first is A/R Analytics and the second one is A/R follow-up.
- We check / scan the required documents or superbills that will be collected from your office daily, through FTP upload or PC anywhere Access.
- All Patient Demographics, Insurance Information, Superbills, EOB copies, and charges will be keyed through the online or offline route. Medical claims process software will be used to submit claims electronically. Expected TAT of this process is 36 Hrs..
- EOB (Explanation of Benefits) will be updated into billing software and payment information will be updated to individual claims on a daily basis, based on daily document source. Check copies and Explanation of Benefits
- AR aging reports will be carefully processed and sent for your appraisal. All Unpaid / Denied / Rejected claims will be analyzed, accounted and acted upon by the AR crew, which will also call various Insurance Companies for follow-up
- Insurance calling will be done for claims based on the AR report. Through our Office / Client, we will route the submission of secondary and tertiary claims, claims with attachments, patient bills and other documents to the Insurance companies.
- Reports on the work done will be sent on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Revenue Cycle Management
The two biggest challenges faced by the providers today can be named as their unclaimed that is Outstanding revenues and their unorganized revenue cycle, Collectively both the factors create an overall inefficient and vicious circle that is hard to come over by the practice owners In order to run your practice with great efficiency and keeping it profitable for yourself it is essential that as a healthcare services provider you should opt for a Revenue Cycle Management Services that understands your needs and provides solutions to the cause. Some of the common questions are as follows:
- Will this RCM system provide or help your practice in increased cash flow?
- Will this RCM system make your operations organized and keep them structured?
- Will it help your practice in the earlier realization of revenues?
- Will it be able to Continuously screen the key revenue-generating cycles?
RCM Solutions from Talisman Solutions Inc.
- All the Pre-admission, pre-registration processes will be taken care of, that includes insurance verification.
- Patient’s registration and admission and his stay management will be done through the RCM system.
- All his (Clinical) documentation will be captured along with the Charge (capture).
- All entries related to his/her Medical coding, health information entry and management will be done.
- Complete Medical billing cycle.
- All Claims will be reviewed, All approvals and denials with the insurance companies will be tracked.
- Patient accounts will be fully managed.
- Continuous follow up for unpaid or outstanding payments/AR will be done.
- Reasons for the non payment will be reviewed and remedial steps will be taken for best revenue collection
Why choose Talisman Solutions for healthcare RCM (revenue cycle management)?
Following are the guaranteed benefits that you will get by choosing Talisman Solutions as your partner for healthcare RCM:
Savings: 60% on your current operating costs.
24/7 Services: We offer round the clock support with quick TAT (Turn Around Time).
Experienced Staff: with minimum 3 years of experience in handling RCM system.
Continuous F/U (follow up): on the bills and records that results in greater revenue collection.
HIPAA Compliance: ensures security and strict performance for all revenue cycles.
Up-to date software and technology: that helps in best productive functioning of the RCM.
No Risk Outsourcing: ensured by rigid information security procedures, practices and policies.
Highly efficient RCM (revenue cycle management)
Cities: Dallas, Southfield, Dublin
Counties: Collin County, Oakland County, Franklin County
Zip Codes: 75252, 48075, 43017