Medical Coding Medical coding is the conversion of Diagnoses and Procedures in to the payable alphanumeric codes. Correct coding will result in fast claim processing which in turn results in increase cash flow by decreasing the time and money spent on the resubmission of a claim. We strictly follow CMS Coding Guidelines for speed processing of the claims.
Talisman Solutions provides all type of medical coding services starting from simple outpatient coding to comprehensive inpatient coding.
Talisman covers the following major specialities:-
- Valuation and Management Coding
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
- Family Practice
Experienced Certified Coders:-
Our coders have certified credentials like:-
- CCS - Certified Coding Specialist from AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association)
- CPC - Certified Professional Coders from AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders)
Tools for Coding:-
- AMA's Current Procedural Terminology CPT
- Ingenix's International Classification of Disease - ICD 10 CM
- Ingenix's HCPCS
- ASA and RVG guides
- MS - DRG, IR - DRG
We follow Six Sigma Methodology - DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) to maintain the Quality of the process. For regular improvement our coders are regularly updated on the latest changes in the LMRPs - Local Medical Review Policies, CCI- Correct Coding Initiatives Edits
Feedback and Training:-
- Regular feedbacks to our clients to keep them up-to-date for the changes in the Healthcare industry which can impact their revenues.
- Trainings to Physicians, if required, for the current changes in the Healthcare standards
128 bit encrypted secure channel for the data transfer
Weekly, Monthly, Speciality wise, Physician wise and many other Custom reports depending upon the requirements of the process and Clients specifications.
Comprehensive Speciality wise Template designing to increase the Physician-Patient face to face time especially for Valuation and Management Coding, Emergency services.